quinta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2009

De mão Beijada


Nesta madrugada recebi a visita de um Lorde Sith, Darth Plagueis - dentre os mais poderosos Siths que já existiram -, e ele deu-me algumas palavras para a reflexão:

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
―Darth Plagueis

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species… finally, the galaxy itself."
―Darth Plagueis

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Nossa, a segunda sentença dele me arrepiou... a primeira eu já conhecia!

Nícholas Vasconcelos disse...

Rise...